Sunday, February 15, 2009

Make Money Online - Update 1

Things to do to make money online
It has been days since I started this blg. I have been following everything I read from Grizzly's post about blogging for money. What exactly have I done to make money online for the past few days?

Basically, I have been submitting articles to directories. Mainly GoArticles. The reason why I favor this directory is because my articles got listed faster compared to other directories. Most of the time, it takes less than a day. I submitted 5 articles. 5 unique articles. 2 on make money online and the rest are on other topics of my other blogs.

Now, if you notice, the phrase make money online does come up quite often in all my post. The reason I am doing this is.. yes.. I am optimizing this site for the keyword make money online. I know it's going to take very long time before I see any encouraging result, but I am willing to wait and see how far I can go with this. Of course I do hope to be listed in the front page of G with the search keyword of make money online.

I really don't mind waiting for very long time because this make money online is a very competitive keyword. But the problem is, this make money online blog is not even indexed yet. It has been more than a week. I have submitted two money making articles to directories. I also claimed this in Technorati and yet nothing happen. I still wonder why. But I am not giving up. Maybe it is the sandbox effect from my earlier penalty? What I can do now is continue submitting make money online articles and also regular posting. Hope it will really help. If anyone at all know what is going on, please do let me know.

Apart from this, I am still researching on niche keyword. I know now that to make money online I will be needing a lot of niche topics to be posted. I have downloaded keyword explorer which actually help a lot in researching the niche keywords. Together with G keywords tool, I manage to get a few good pay keywords which I can soon write about it. All of these really take very long time and extra determination.

As for the Ultimate SuperTip, I submitted another article to a directory and hope it really grow from there. This is still my only program which helps me to make money online. However, I am not going to put all my effort on this program because I really want to get Adcense to work for me. I strongly believe that adcense is one of the tool which can really help to make money online.

A summary of what I have done to continue my project to Make Money Online:

1) New post
2) New topic
3) Regular posting
4) Article submission
5) Optimization of keywords

That's about it. Look out for next post where I will update my progress and activity to make money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment